Your Music Press Release will not distribute news releases or press releases that include “hard sale” wording or where the content resembles the structure commonly used in Internet spam techniques (examples: “Make Money Online”, “Loose Weight Fast”, “Buy Cheap Medications”, etc.).
Submissions that solicit participation in multi-level-marketing (MLM) efforts, or conveying monetary promises based upon investment of time or money, among other conveyances (typically “work at home” scenarios) will face additional scrutiny, and may be precluded.
Submissions that violate this content policy will be presented within the customer’s user interface as content that is not approved, with an ability for the customer to edit the release to make it compliant with this policy.
All submissions to Your Music Press Release:
- Must be truthful and not misrepresent the truth.
- Must be written in the “third person” and configured like a news story.
- Must contain accurate contact information (active telephone number and email account).
- Cannot include “advertising” or “hard sell” language such as “Opportunity of a lifetime …” or “Call this number to learn more …”. And cannot speak to the reader by including phrases such as “By doing this you will get that …” or “Are you in need of …”.
- Cannot convey negative language toward a company, product, person, service, event, socio-economic or ethnic group, among others.
- Must be written in proper English, including complete sentences and paragraphs with emphasis on good grammar, punctuation, spelling, capitalization and sentence structure.
- Cannot be a unilateral statement of opinion or fact. It must be news with some semblance of balance.
- Cannot include statements conveying fact unless the determinant (the person or organization who reached the fact) is credited. Statements of fact should read: “According to the X foundation, eating paper is not a good nutritional option …”.
- Cannot contain an excessive number of links or refer to websites that encourage illegal activities, dubious commercial endeavors, or that look like an advertisement.
Submissions to Your Music Press Release may not include the promotion of, or the linking to:
- Adult or mature content (including sexual enhancements, remedies, escort services, pornography)
- Content that contains accusations of illegal conduct without the specific mention of a civil or criminal court filing within the appropriate jurisdiction (including a court case number)
- Content relatede to the online purchase of pharmaceuticals (in any way)
- Violent content
- Content related to the racial intolerance or advocacy agianst any individual, group or organization
- Hacking/ cracking content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Bulk mail list or any spam related endeavors
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
- Content regarding programs wich compensate users for clicking ads or offer, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Link exchange schemes
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
The content must be unique, and cannot be a simple modification of a template.
Your Music Press Release records and maintains IP addresses. Any attempt to use falsified information, including names, phone numbers, addresses or content, may result in legal action.
If your release identifies a business and/or a personal relationship with an organization, individual or event (public or private), and this association is false or misleading; please be aware that Your Music Press Release will freely assist in any and all investigations dealing with this issue. In other words, you are responsible for the content you submit to Your Music Press Release, so please convey the truth, and communicate in a manner that is without ambiguity as it concerns your association with others.